This facility is located in the heart of London’s Docklands. It is ideal for clients that require highly connected, low-latency data servers. Due to the vast number of carriers and as a home to the London Internet Exchange, the data center is ideally designed for financial trading exchanges, media and content providers that require speed, reliability and reach.
Delivering uninterruptable power to our infrastructure is of paramount importance for us. We have invested heavily on power systems utilizing continuous power supply system.
- Average power per rack - 1 to 2kW
- 2 x multiple diverse power route incoming feeds
- 5 x Generators with N +1 redundancy
- 15 mins of UPS battery autonomy with N+1 redundancy
- Air conditioning is provided at N 1 redundancy
- The heat rejection system is 30% glycol and condensed water which utilises dry heat rejection condensers on the rooftop
- Full function, closed control air conditioning system, with cooling, humidity and de-humidification control.
- Room design temperature: 22 degrees C, plus or minus 1 degree C. Room humidity: 50% rH. Plus 10% or minus 10% rH
- External Temperature Design: 35 degree C Dry Bulb
- Carrier neutral facility offering customers freedom of choice
- Direct access to over 100 carriers
- With the Interlink Service clients can connect to any carrier
- Hosts the London Internet Exchange allowing low-latency connectivity
Our fire detection and suppression systems minimize risk and suppress fires quickly to prevent problems from spreading.
- Very early smoke detection alarms (VESDA) installed throughout the facility
- Fully addressable two stage fire detection system that monitors both under-floor and the room itself
- Detectors with 50% mix of optical and ionisation are split across two separate zonal-loops, to meet BS5839, 6266, 5445 and 5588
Securing your business-critical data and systems is our priority. That’s why we adopt a multi-layered approach to security and access.
- Perimeter protected by alarmed fences and PIR detection
- Gated entrances manned combined with a security management system to ensure no unauthorised access to the site
- Movement activated CCTV coverage for the perimeter, entrances and loading docks, common areas reception and corridors and of course our state of the art suites
- Single point of entry to our main facilities controlled by time limited access cards combined with card Independent client card identification access system and integrated digital video camera surveillance
- Strict security processes are in place to ensure delivery and loading of goods are secure
- Doors fitted with alarms that immediately report back to a manned security suite when unauthorised access is attempted or doors are forced or held open
- A highly trained Security presence 24/7 to ensure that you and your nominated staff gain authorised access to the facility whenever you require, day or night