How to setup your cPanel/WHM server and make your website to work
In this article you will see how to setup your cPanel/WHM server and make your website to work.
If you want to purchase such managed Linux SSD server, please refer to the following URL : Managed Linux SSD VPS
1. Log in to your WHM with root user.
2. Read the User license agreement and proceed to the next step
3. On the next step you should configure the Contact email address for your server, Server's hostname and the DNS. 3.1. For server contact email, you can set any mail which you check regularly in order to receive messages related to the server. 3.2. For server hostname you can set for example host.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the exact domain that you want to use.
3.3. For DNS leave the default one configured
4. On the next step, you should choose the DNS type and configure nameservers for your domain name. 4.1. For DNS leave the default one chosen.
4.2. For nameservers you should set ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the exact domain that you want to use. Also, add an A entries for the nameservers and server's hostname. You must set the Server's IP Address.
5. On the next step you should choose FTP and Mail server for your VPS. Choose the default one.
6. On the next step, click the Finish button in order to complete the VPS configuration
7. You will be redirected to the newly setup WHM. In order to start with account creation, navigate to the search bar and search for "Add a Package"
8. Create the new plan with the settings you want and set it name
8.1 Scroll down and add the newly created plan on the server
9. Navigate again to the search bar and search for "Create new account" button
9.1 Fill the account details and add it on the server
10. Navigate to the search bar and search for "List accounts" button and log in on the newly created account.
11. When you are there, click on the File Manager button
12. Navigate to the public_html folder and create a index.html file
13. Mark the newly created index file and click on the Edit button
13.1 Put some text there and save the changes.
14. Open a new tab in the browser and type your domain name in order to see the results
If you want to see the same tutorial on a HD Video, you can refer to our YouTube Channel or see it here :