How to connect to Linux VPS wth SSH on iPhone/iPad
In this tutorial you will learn how to access your Linux VPS with SSH connection using iPhone or iPad device
1. Download SSH client from the AppStore. In this tutorial we are using "Serverauditor"
2. Start the application and click at the top-right of the screen in order to create a new connection
3. Drop-up menu will appear, where you have to click on "New Host" in order to create a new connection to your server
4. You will be redirected to a new tab, where you have to fill the server information.
4.1 Fill your username ( usually it is "root" )
4.2 Fill the server hostname or IP address
4.3 Fill the server password
4.4 After the infomration is filled, click on the Save button at the right-top of the screen
5. After click on the "Save" button from the previous step, you will be redirected to the main menu, where your newly created server will appear. Click on it in order to start the access to your Linux VPS